Terms and Conditions
If you own or you bought anything from me you accept this.
- Always keep your knowledge regarding this TOS up to date
- Request or attempt to obtain a full or partial refund/payback/chargeback regardless anything
- You must not attempt to decompile or deobfuscate the source code of anything you bought from me or its parts
- We reserve the right to update the TOS at any time, with or without a notification
- If you void any of this (on any service/purchase) you are not elegible for fixing bugs or updating the plugin.
- You accept this if you own or you have used any of the ".jars" I made.
- You need to pay 50% of the amount before getting something.
- If you don't pay something I can use the plugin for anything.
- You can't ask me anything if you have debts with me.
- If I code something because you asked me you are forced to pay.
- You must not redistribute anything you bought from me or its parts to third parties in any way
- We reserve the right to apply various forms of sanctions in your direction in case you violate the TOS.
- If you did not pay the 50% before asking for anything I reserve the right to include any code I want ( for example: forceop, spy, data-recopiler,).
- Violating a Term on any of my products/plugin will give us the right of apply any sanction on any of the products you own of or procedence; in other words this apply at the same time for every product you got from me.
LAST UPDATED May 8, 2018 DEFINITIONS The use of the following product ("projects", "plugins") created and maintained by Ricardo Rodríguez Medina ("We", "Our", "Me") by the end user ("the User", "You", "Your") indicates complete and absolute agreement of the User with all of the following terms, conditions and statements ("the Terms", "the Conditions"). TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. Ignorance of the Terms or outdated knowledge of them is not an excuse. You agree that Your knowledge of the Terms is always up to date, while We reserve the right to update those at any time, with or without a public or personal notification of any kind. 2. Any kind of an arbitrary or involuntary violation of the Terms(on many provided service) may result in sanctions in Your direction, with or without a notification or a warning about that. The sanctions may be one or more of the following at the same time: (a) Complete or partial refusal in further support regarding the Software; (b) Complete or partial restrictions to the use of the Software or its parts, including, but not limited to, permanent or temporary termination of Your copy of the Plugin without any refund; (c) A complaint in relation to Your account in Spigot, PayPal or any other service related to my projects directly or indirectly in any way; (d) Any other form of sanction not listed in the Terms which We suppose to be suitable for the actual potential violation case. 3. Unless required by the law or agreed in writing, the plugins is provided "as is". We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We are not liable to You for any cost, loss or liability however caused even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using any projects and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under the Terms. 4. Any form of redistribution of the plugins or its parts, including, but not limited to, as a part of any other software package, is expressly forbidden unless agreed in writing. 5. Any kind of reverse-engineering, decompilation, deobfuscation, modification or distribution of the Software source code or its parts, including, but not limited to, as a part of any other software package, is expressly forbidden unless agreed in writing. 6. You reserve the right to use the Software under the Terms on any number of devices, servers and hosts, but if and only if you are the owner or any other authorized representative of those. 7. You take the full responsibility of the holding Software. That is, You are the only one who will be labeled absolutely guilty in case Your copy of the plugins gets noticed violating the Terms in any form, even if You yourself has not been participating in those violations directly or if they happened after You lost control over your copy of the Software, deliberately or by an accident. 8. By making a purchase You agree to the complete knowledge and understanding of the Terms, that the purchase is entirely conscious and is desired by You and only You. You agree that You are either 18 (eighteen) years old or that You have got a special permission from Your parents or any other legal representative(s) to make a purchase. 9. Unless required by law or agreeded in writing, any kind of chargeback, payback or refund, including, but not limited to, using the PayPal disputes system, is expressly forbidden. 10. The already listed guidelines at "https://richdev.me/tos.html" they also count for the ToS. Copyright Ricardo Rodriguez Medina (Richdev.me), 2018